The meeting of the Joint Audit Committee of Office of the Police and Crime Commissioner for Surrey and Surrey Police took place at 10:00 via MS Teams.
The Chair of the Committee is Patrick Molineux.
Reports from the Joint Audit Committee have been provided as word .odt files for accessibility and will download to your device when clicked . Please contact us if you would like to receive any of the below files in a different format.
Part One – In Public
- Apologies for absence
- Welcome remarks and urgent matters
- Declaration of Interests
- a) Minutes of the meeting on 27 July 2023
- a) Internal Audit Update Report Cover Sheet
b) Internal Audit Update Report 2022-23
- a.) External Audit Fee Proposals 2023/24
b.) Audit Backlog Proposals
c.) External Audit and Financial Statements 2021/22
ci.) Surrey PCC Group Accounts with Audit Report
cii.) Surrey Chief Constable Accounts with Audit Report
- Annual Review of JAC Terms of Reference
- a.) Equality, Diversity and Inclusion Policy Cover Report
ai.) Surrey PCC Equality, Diversity and Inclusion Policy
aii.) Surrey Police Equality, Diversity and Inclusion Policy
aiii.) Association of Police and Crime Commissioner’s Equality Framework for PCCs 2022-23
b.) Joint EDI Policy review
- Review Governance and Assurance: Arrangements for significant partnerships, collaboration and sponsorship arrangements
- Annual Governance Statement and Audited Financial Statements for 2022/23 (see 6c)
- a.) Police and Crime Commissioner and Deputy Police and Crime Commissioner expenses report
ai.) Police and Crime Commissioner expenses
aii.) Deputy Police and Crime Commissioner expenses
b.) Chief Constable expenses
Part two – In private
This session includes updates on key issues and risks since the last meeting from the Police and Crime Commissioner and Chief Constable, internal risk assessments and reports that are not suitable for publication.