The meeting of the Joint Audit Committee of Office of the Police and Crime Commissioner for Surrey and Surrey Police will take place at 10:00 via MS Teams.
The Chair of the Committee is Patrick Molineux.
Reports from the Joint Audit Committee have been provided as word .odt files for accessibility and will download to your device when clicked . Please contact us if you would like to receive any of the below files in a different format.
Part One – In Public
- Apologies for absence
- Welcome remarks and urgent matters
- Declaration of Interests
- a) Minutes of the meeting on 25 April 2023
b) Action update on IR35
- Work of the Ethics Committee (verbal update)
- a) Internal Audit Update Report Cover Sheet
b) Internal Audit Update Report 2022-23
- Reports from other external bodies: Audit and Inspection Recommendation report
- Update on External Audit (report TBC)
- Risk Management Arrangements update
- Policy management update
- a.) ICT update
b) DDaT Strategy update
- a) Outturn Treasury Management report 2022/23
b) Treasury cash flows for the report
Part two – In private
This session includes updates on key issues and risks since the last meeting from the Police and Crime Commissioner and Chief Constable, internal risk assessments and reports that are not suitable for publication.