The meeting of the Joint Audit Committee of Office of the Police and Crime Commissioner for Surrey and Surrey Police will take place at 10:00 via MS Teams.
The Chair of the Committee is Patrick Molineux.
Reports from the Joint Audit Committee have been provided as word .odt files for accessibility and will download to your device when clicked . Please contact us if you would like to receive any of the below files in a different format.
Part One – In Public
- Apologies for absence
- Welcome remarks and urgent matters
- Declaration of Interests
- a.) Minutes of the Meeting held on the 26th January 2022
- b.) Action Tracker
- Joint Audit Committee Annual Report
- Joint Committee Attendance Cover Sheet and Attendance Record
- a.) Internal Audit Progress Report 2021-22
- a.) External Audit:
- a.) Outline Audit Plan 21/22 (to follow)
- b.) Auditor’s Annual Report 20/21 (to follow)
- c.) Update on 2019/20 Audit Fees
- Scheme of Governance Annual Review
- a.) Treasury Management Policy Statement and Strategy
- Review of governance of arrangements for making grants to Third Parties
- Review of Gifts and Hospitality and Gifts and Hospitality Spreadsheet
- Health and Safety
- a.) Report Cover
- b.) Annual Report
- c.) Audit dashboard
- d.) Appendix 1: Improvement Action Plan for Confined Space Safety
- e.) Appendix 2: Improvement Action Plan for Fire Safety
- f.) Appendix 3: Update on Electrical Safety
- g.) Appendix 4: Update on CDM 2015
- h.) Seven Safety Expectations and Statement of Assurance
- i.) Health and Safety Service Risk Update
Part two – In private
This session includes an update on key issues and risks since last meeting from the Police and Crime Commissioner and Chief Constable, internal risk assessments and reports that are not suitable for publication.