The Office of the Police and Crime Commissioner monitors performance in all of the key areas of Surrey Police’s work. This forms a key part of holding the Chief Constable to account, and supporting improvements to the service that residents receive.
Performance Monitoring includes the following areas:
- Crime Levels
- Resolution of crimes
- Response times
- Tackling organised criminal groups
- Public confidence and satisfaction in the Police
- Call handling and other contact with the public
- Preparedness for emergencies
- Professional standards and complaints against the Police
Regular Performance meetings are held with the Chief Constable, including an updated Performance report and additional reports on agreed topics. Pubic Performance meetings are made available to the public either by live stream or shared recording. All Public Performance Meeting documents and minutes are available to view on our ‘Meetings & Agendas’ page.
- Watch the most recent meeting below: