The meeting of the Joint Audit Committee of Office of the Police and Crime Commissioner for Surrey and Surrey Police will take place from 14:00-17:00 via MS Teams.
The Chair of the Committee is Patrick Molineux.
Reports from the Joint Audit Committee have been provided as word .odt files for accessibility. Please contact us if you would like to receive any of the below files in a different format.
Part One – In public
The below files will download to a folder on your device:
- Apologies for absence
- Welcome remarks and urgent matters
- Declaration of Interests
- Minutes and action tracker from the last meeting 17 October 2022
- a.) Internal Audit Update Report 2022-23 – cover sheet
b.) Internal Audit Update Report 2022-23
- a.) External Audit Results Report 2021/22 – Verbal update
b.) External Audit Fees 2023/24
- Health and Safety Update Report
a.) Appendix 1 DRAFT Health and Safety Policy 2023-2024
b.) Appendix 2 DRAFT People Safety Working Time Regulations
c.) Appendix 3 Strategic Health and Safety Threat Log
d.) Appendix 4 Health and Safety Stats Q2 2021-22
e.) Appendix 5 Health and Safety Stats Q3 2021-22
f.) Appendix 6 Health and Safety Stats Q4 2021-22
- Review governance and assurance arrangements for significant partnerships, collaboration and sponsorship arrangements – Verbal update
- Annual Assessment of the Effectiveness of the Committee
- Treasury Management Mid-Year Report
Part two – in private
This session includes an update on key issues and risks since last meeting from the Police and Crime Commissioner and Chief Constable, internal risk assessments and reports that are not suitable for publication.