Kevin Hurley is the Police and Crime Commissioner for Surrey, responsible for overseeing the work of Surrey Police, holding the Chief Constable to account and helping to tackle the crime issues that matter to you. Elected in 2012, Kevin pledges to:
- Take a zero-tolerance approach to policing in Surrey
- Deliver more visible street policing
- Put victims at the centre of the criminal justice system
- Give you more opportunities to have your say about policing
- Protect local policing, standing up for officers and promoting the highest standards of service
On this site you can find information about the Commissioner and their Office team, policing and crime in Surrey and how you can get involved in helping make our county a safer and more confident place to live and work.