Contract type: Permanent
Hours: 35 hours per week worked flexibly
Location: Guildford or Woking
- Do you have good project management and administrative skills suited to a fast paced office environment?
- Do you have experience of working with minoritised ethnic groups?
- Do you have experience of supporting volunteers including training and event management?
- Have you initiated and developed partnership working?
- Are you able to write project reports and analyse/interpret large amounts of data using Excel spreadsheets?
Surrey Minority Ethnic Forum (SMEF) are looking for a new Project Lead for their Minoritised Ethnic Stakeholder Reference Group.
The aim of this role is to grow, support and develop their volunteer stakeholder reference group which works with Surrey County Council and system partners to support wider ambitions for the county, such as reducing health inequalities, improving employment and skills opportunities and influencing development of responsive and culturally appropriate social care delivery services.
This is an exciting opportunity for a dynamic and committed individual.
Apply by midnight on Sunday 19 March 2023.